Death of a Blog

on Friday, December 28, 2007

The end has come for BlogCharm. As of January 1st 2008 BlogCharm is no more. Unfortunately I cannot even access my blog on BlogCharm. If they are shutting down on January 1st, why cannot I access my blog NOW?!?! What a pisser. So now I am back to using this blog. I knew it was a good idea to keep this blog, just in case. Unfortunately I did not have a back up of that blog, so I beg your pardon while I get this blog a little more "up-to-date". Sorry for any inconvenience .

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Gil said...

So that means that they stole all of your posts and all of those beautiful pictures you have been posting?!!?!?

This stinks!

Good luck!

Ann said...

That they have Gil, but not to worry, I do at least have all of the photos on my computer that I have posted. So slowly but surely will repost them here.

It does stink, plus they owe me money. I didn't even get a chance to read the comment you posted on December 23rd.