Gallup New Mexico

on Thursday, February 28, 2008

At the moment I am sitting in my motel room in Gallup New Mexico relaxing, alone after a very "interesting" week of traveling around the southwestern part of the United States. In the past week I have managed to visit Los Angeles, Death Valley, Las Vegas, Kingman Arizona, part of Route 66 from Kingman to Flagstaff Arizona. From Flagstaff we were off to Monument Valley and spent the night in Bluff Utah which is a small town in the middle of nowhere. Bluff has a population of not even 300 people. I am not going to be finishing off the rest of the trip with my other 2 travel mates along with 2 other gals due to some conflicts. So tomorrow I am hopping on a train from Gallup New Mexico to Los Angeles California. I will be arriving into Los Angeles on February 29th . Once I get back to Italy I will post some photos of my trip.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

J.Doe said...

Sounds like you saw some neat places.
Looking forward to the pics.

Antonella said...

I hope you're enjoying your trip Ann! See you when you come back at home. Ciao, Antonella

Ann said...

Seen some neat places that I hope to one day return and visit again, under better circumstances.

mucheng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.