Riccione Italy

on Monday, May 12, 2008









Just got back last night from spending the weekend in Rimini, Italy. The weather was sunny and gorgeous the entire weekend. We stayed just outside of Rimini, in a small tourist town of Torre Pedrera and the Adriatic Sea was a five minute walk from our hotel. Overall had a wonderful time, even though I am not much of a person to hang out at the beach. Saturday morning went with my father-in-law and brother-in-law to the nearby town of Riccione. Riccione is also located along the Adriatic Sea is a popular destination with young people due to the number of discos. Even during the day Riccione seems to be a hustling and bustling tourist town. I enjoyed the little time spent in Riccione, was a very clean town with a very different atmosphere, in a positive sense. These are some photos that I took Saturday morning of some statues in downtown Riccione. Keep checking back as in the next days I will be posting other photos from my trip this last weekend.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

FTXT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.