Influenza & Canadian Thanksgiving

on Monday, October 13, 2008

Influenza sucks. The hubby and I have been sick a week yesterday with what seems to be a nasty cold/influenza. I'm fairing better now compared to my husband, but still not 100%. Thus the reason for lack of a post.


Today is Thanksgiving in Canada. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my buddies in Canada. Don't eat too much turkey!

Here's another photo from Istanbul, Turkey. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo, but seen a delivery scooter for KFC!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

frostygirl said...

Have you ever tried collodial silver to combat influenza and other viral and bacterial diseases? I have been using it for 6 years and have not had flu since then, I will recommend it to anyone!

Ann said...

Frosty girl, in all honesty never heard of collodial silver. Could you fill me in please, am curious now....

Dissertation writing help said...

Well no doubt this is so much great