Happy Thanksgiving

on Thursday, November 27, 2008

I FINALLY have my wonderful iMac back in my possession! My husband at the moment updating/upgrading it. HOPEFULLY he'll be done shortly with it. At least I have it back and will be able to use it momentarily. Thank you everyone for being so patient during this "downtime". Now I'll be able to catch up on things, including dropping cards on Entrecard, recommencing looking for computer technician jobs in Canada and also of course blogging. My laptop has been handy during the last week but nothing beats my desktop.

I would like to wish everyone in the States a Happy Thanksgiving. We are not celebrating today Turkey Day, MAYBE on Saturday after I get off of work. If not with my husband's family, a minimum of just my husband and I. His family isn't really into celebrating "American" holidays like Thanksgiving.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

bluecrystaldude said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am glad your iMac is back in action :)

Ann said...

Thanks Bluecrystaldude! So am I, am also happy have managed to kick the computer technician hubby off of it long enough to use it for awhile today ;) Sometimes that guys works TOO much.

Ivanhoe said...

Yay! The Mac is back :o)
Happy Thanksgiving, Ann!

Jacqueline said...

Sometimes business as usual is very nice. Glad you got your computer back. Enjoy your celebration!

J.Doe said...

Happy Thansgiving-one day late, although if you celebrate it on Sturday I am actually one day early.

Expat Traveler said...

I think it's wonderful his family celebrates the holidays. And I'm sure it feels so GREAT to have the computer back. Mine is still in storage. I hope I can pick it up for Christmas... I've got my other laptop here, but I still enjoy my imac more!

Erik said...

Congrats on the Mac back! I came across this today. Is it something that will affect you guys?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/09/26/italian_law_kills_blog/

Martin in Bulgaria said...

Hope your special weekend went well. Just wanted to point out that you site's organisation has gone awol. Lots of overlaps etc. I'm sure you're aware anyway. Regards Martin

Ann said...

Martin, thanks for the heads up! I hadn't a chance in the last few days to check my blog so obviously didn't know till you pointed it out. I have since obviously changed to a different template. A bit more boring, but oh well.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Yes it is great to have the iMac back. The other half has been tinkering around on it since he brought it back home Wednesday night. So today has been the first day I've been able to fully use it 100% without getting interrupted.

Erik, have heard that rumor for awhile now. It's one of those things that I'll believe it when I see it. IF it does, hope we're on the other side of the big puddle.

mucheng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
longge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.