Unsure

on Monday, April 20, 2009

After transferring everything over to my new blog on Wordpress, I discovered that Wordpress.com, for the free blogs, does not allow the Entrecard widget on Wordpress blogs. For the most part I enjoy Entrecard and I am grateful for the traffic and new actual readers to my blog. So giving up Entrecard at the moment is a tough decision. I think that I will for the moment keep the two blogs, start spending less time on Entrecard and concentrate more on quality content on my blog. I have been spending way too much unproductive time recently on the internet when I should be concentrating on items of importance, on and offline.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

14 comments:

Martin in Bulgaria said...

Many people have decided to do the same thing.

Will said...

I believe you can use a wordpress plugin.
http://myblogit.net/2008/05/23/wordpress-plugin-entrecard-popper/

college essay writing said...

i have those problem

turisuna said...

I prefer to use blogger, it's easier :P

free cracked software said...

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

Thank you
sagar

Talen said...

You might just consider starting your own domain with wordpress. You can have anything you want with it then and the cost is really cheap...obviously not free but the benefits more than make up for it.

Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation said...

I agree with Talen. Start your own domain with wordpress features, that way you get the maximum wordpress benefits as well as full control over your site/blog.

Sandy said...

Why then do some folks talk about how much better wordpress is, if it's not compatible...unless you pay to blog. Blogger is free, aren't most formats free?

Sandy

Sandy said...

should add, found my way here due to EC

Sandy

Online Printing said...

Yeah, maybe you can keep both blogs for the meantime. Slowly work on building your other blog and when you've got everything set up then that's when you'll concentrate fully on that one. Good luck!

Simon Wilby said...

Wordpress 2.8 do have a plugin or widget for entrecard, I think.

Cinnamon said...

We are using wordpress on our own domain. It's a little tricky to get started, but it's a lot more flexible than blogspot. There are many free templates available on the net. Just google it and type free wordpress templates.

daina.sultana said...


Mike Taylor

Great blog! I will be back!

m.eugenia said...

blogger is better